- Model NO.: as u need
- Composition: Carbon
- Grade: Industrial Grade
- Carton Content: ≥41.46%
- Color: Black
- Trademark: DKJL
- Specification: As per your request
- HS Code: 69031000
- Type: Graphite Crucible
- Carbon Content: Medium-Carbon
- Forming Way: Molded Graphite
- Density: 1.65-1.80 g/cm3
- Size: Made as Your Need
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Hebei China
Graphite crucible is a utensil or melting tank vessels which use graphite powder and clay as main raw material, made through pressing in different molds (according to different needs) and firing process.
- High strength (Flexural strength: 30Mpa Compressive strength: 55Mpa with rising of temperature, graphite strength increases)
- High temperature resistance (graphite material melting point is 3850±50C)
- Good heat shock resistance
- Strong corrosion resistance to acid and alkali liquid
- Abrasion resistance,
- Good conductivity and thermal efficiency.
- Excellent chemical stability
- Small thermal expansion coefficient.
- Easy to clean
Graphite crucible, with its special advantages and Plasticity, is widely used in the smelting area, e.g. gold smelting, silver smelting, aluminum smelting, and cooper smelting in metallurgy, casting, machinery, chemical and other industries.
- The crucible should be stocked in the dry situation.
- Carry the crucible carefully
- Warm the crucible in the drying machine or near the furnace. The warming temperature should be up to 500ºC.
- The crucible should be put under the furnace mouth flat.
- When put the metal into the crucible, you should take the crucible capacity as your reference. If the crucible is too full, it will be damaged by expansion.
- The clamps shape need as that of crucible. Avoid the concentrate stressed destroy of the crucible.
- Clean the crucible regularly and gently.
- The crucible should be put in the center of the furnace and leave some distance between the crucible and furnace.
- Turn the crucible once a week and this will help prolong the service life.
- The flame should not touch the crucible directlye.
Compressive Strength *
Bending Strength *
Elastic Modulus *
Specific Resistance *
Top outer diameter
Package: wooden case.
We also provide OEM service; the package can be designed according to your requirements.
Shipping: By vessel or by train from any Chinese port, Samples can be delivered by International express.
1. Timely response,
Timely response to your inquiry, multiple choice recommendations based on your demand, quickly respond mails and provide solutions.
2. Sample evaluation
Sample and trial order is accepted for the quality evaluation.
3. Strict quality control
Arrange production on time and control quality strictly.
4. Shorter delivery time.
Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time.
5. Professional Services
Provide all the detailed news and pictures from order to delivery;
Offer relative export documents and original certificate if needed;
Warm and considerable after-sale service
DKJL refractories exporting company is one of the most professional suppliers of refractories in China. Our main products are refractory and thermal insulation materials, heating elements, and industrial ceramics. They are available in various sizes and shapes. Our products enjoy a good reputation for their excellent quality and service in domestic and international markets.
1. How can I get your prompt quotation?
We can give you reply with quotation quickly if you kindly send the inquiry with following factors: top diameter, bottom diameter, thickness, height, application and quantity.
2.What's the MOQ of the order?
No limit, we can offer the best suggestions and solutions according to your condition.
3. Which payment terms can you accept?
T/T,LC,Western Union,moneygram are available for us.
4. After an order is placed, when to deliver?
15-25days after confirming the order.
5. Does your company accept customization?
We accept OEM service.
6. How to solve the quality problems?
If the products don't conform to customer's samples or have quality problems, our company will be responsible to make compensation for it based on enough evidences.
7. What is the HS code?
The HS code is 69031000
8. How can I contact you?