Industrial High Temperature Quartz Ceramic Roller
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||2000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Fused Silica
- Color: White
- T.I.R Over Full Length: <0.12mm
- Origin: China
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Pipe
- Sio2: >99.7%
- Working Temp: Max 1200c
- Specification: As per your request
- HS Code: 69039000
Fused silica ceramic roller adopts fined high purity fused silica as raw material and made by foreign advanced grouting molding technique and processing manufacturing line. Our quartz ceramic roller can be used as the key part of the floating glass or steel furnace to bear and transit the glass or steel plate.
Molding methods mainly are grouting and gel injection molding, dry pressing and cold isostatic pressing. We can produce big size of fused silica ceramic roller by these methods.
There are end caps and end shafts, usually made of metal, tightly connected at both ends of ceramic rolls.
In the solar energy industry, the service temperature is about 1150C.
In glass industry, the Service temperature: about 800C.
1. Raw material with high purity, excellent chemical and physical properties
2. Good surface smoothness, not easy to scratch glass
3. High density without bubbles
4. Very High Compressive Strength, Flexural Strength & Impact Strength at High Temperature
5. Good wear resistance
6. Small radial beat (run)
7. Very low thermal expansion coefficient
8. Strong thermal shock stability
9. High precision in size
10. No deformation under high temperature
11. Long service life, The reliable axle neck joint technology(anti-loose technology)
12. No pollution to glass
13. High economic efficiency, can reduce the overall cost of belt conveyer, reduce maintenance working hours
Quartz ceramic roller is ideal substitute for graphite rolls and ceramic coating rolls, prevent oxidation and dross build-up, carrying and transmitting glass in glass horizontal tempering furnace.
|High-temperature Bending Strength||(Mpa)||≥30|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||(×10-6/ºC)||<0.6|
|Surface Roughness Ra||(u m)||≤1.6|
|Inner Diameter(mm)||Length(mm)||Outer Diameter(mm)||Length (mm)|
|15 - 25||1300||66 - 75||3400|
|26 - 30||1400||76 - 85||3400|
|31 - 35||1700||86 - 90||3400|
|36 - 40||1700||91 - 100||3500|
|41 - 45||2200||101 - 105||3700|
|46 - 55||3000||111 - 120||3900|
|61 - 65||3200||121 - 130||4000|
We can design the ceramic roller according to your drawing.
Packing: Standard export wooden case
Shipping: By vessel or plane from any Chinese port
Provide sample for test before order
Provide competitive price
Arrange prodcution on time
Control product quality and delivery time
Provide finished products and packing photos
Book the earliest and fast vessel
Provide original document and original certificate
After sale serivce
DKJL refractories exporting company is one of the most professional suppliers of refractories in China.The main products are refractory bricks,thermal insulation material,heating elements, industrial ceramics and scientific instruments.They are available in various size and shapes.Our products enjoy a good reputation for their excellent quality and service in domestic and international markets.
1. How can I get your prompt quotation?
We can give you reply with quotation quickly if you kindly send the inquiry with following factors: size (Inner diameter, outer diameter, total length) and drawing (Solid or hollow ones, total length include or not include the length of Metal End-Caps) application and quantity.
2.What's the MOQ of the order?
No limit, we can offer the best suggestions and solutions according to your condition.
3. Which payment terms can you accept?
T/T,LC,Western Union,moneygram are available for us.
4. After an order is placed, when to deliver?
15-25days after confirming the order.
5. Does your company accept customization?
We accept OEM service.
6. How to solve the quality problems?
If the products don't conform to customer's samples or have quality problems, our company will be responsible to make compensation for it based on enough evidence.
7. What is the HS code?
The HS code is 69039000
8. How can I contact you?
Welcome your inquiry and expect to provide satisfactory products and services for you.