U Type Silicon Carbide Electric Heating Rod
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Type: Ceramic Heating Equipment
- Specification: SW/U/W/ST
- HS Code: 85168000
- Classification Temperature: 1700c/1800c
- Origin: China
The silicon carbide heating element is a kind of non-metal rod or tube shape high temperature electric heating element. It is made of selected super purity green hexagonal silicon carbide as main material, which is made into blank and silicon crystal under high temperature of 2400ºC. In oxidizing atmosphere, its service temperature can reach 1450ºC and continuous use life can reach 2000 hours.
Type: we have rod, u, w, h, gun, single spiral, double spiral, dumbbell, door like type
1. High strength and excellent shock resistance;
2. Heat source is free of noise and air pollution;
5. Long service life,
6. Little deformation,
7. Easy installation and maintenance.
8. Excellent specific rate of heat zone resistance and cold end resistance,
9. Avoiding over-temperature of cold ends to damage the furnace body.
10. Saving energy
Types and application
They are widely used in various high temperature electric furnaces under air, vacuum and other protection gas environments and other electric heating devices, such as industries of magnet, ceramics, powder metallurgy, glass and machinery, etc.
1. SW (Standard)
SW Silicon Carbides are used in applications ranging in temperature from 600ºC up to 1400ºC in both air and controlled atmospheres. Although the type of atmosphere used will determine the maximum recommended element temperature. This kind of silicon carbide elements can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
U shape Silicon Carbide is consists of two silicon carbide rod with same diameter. Each rod has both hot zone and cold end with identical resistance. Two rods are connected by the low resistance SiC. Also the connector could be used as holder according to different requirements.
3-phase elements are available in 2 different types: SGC (Dumbbell), SGD(Standard).
These elements are self-bonded silicon carbide formed by re-crystallization of silicon carbide at high temperature. It consists of three high-purity silicon carbide rods connected at one end by a silicon carbide crossbar. SGC elements are designed for vertical installation in standard float glass bathes and SGD elements for horizontal installation. They can be connected directly on three-phase power supply and is a one-side terminal type which permits drawing out the terminals from the roof of the furnace.
4. Single Spiral Silicon Carbide and Double Spiral Silicon Carbide:
They are made from silicon Carbide powder, and have two shapes: single and double sprial silicon carbide heating element. They are widely used in all kinds of kilns and furnaces.
|specific gravity||2.6~2.8g/cm³||bend strength||>300kg|
|hardness||>9 MOH′S||Tensile strength||>150kg/cm³|
The influence to Rod surface in different Operating Temperature and Surface Load
|atmosphere||Furnace Temperature(ºC)||Surface Load(W/cm2)||The influence on the Rod|
|Ammonia||1290||3.8||The action on SiC produces methane and destroys the protection film of SiO2|
|Carbon dioxide||1450||3.1||Corrode SiC|
|Carbon monoxide||1370||3.8||Absorb carbon powder and influence the protection film of SiO2|
|Halogen||704||3.8||Corrode SiC and destroy the protection film of SiO2|
|Hydrogen||1290||3.1||The action on SiC produces methane and destroys the protection film of SiO2|
|Nitrogen||1370||3.1||The action on SiC produces insulating layer of silicon nitride|
|silicon dioxide||1310||3.8||Corrode SiC|
|Water-vapor||1090-1370||3.1-3.6||The action on SiC produces hydrate of silicon|
|Hydrocarbon||1370||3.1||Absorb carbon powder resulted in Hot pollution|
Notice for using and installing
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assembling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance. If many are damaged or resistance increased too much, heater should be changed.
Min Order: not limit
Port: Any Chinese port
Package: Wooden Box filled with Polyfoam
We also received OEM service, the package can be designed according to your requirements.
Shipping: By vessel or by plane from any Chinese port, Samples can be delivered by International express.
1. Timely response,
Timely response to your inquiry, multiple choice recommendations based on your demand, quickly respond mails and provide solutions.
2. Free sample
Sample and trial order is accepted for the quality evaluation.
3. Strict quality control
Arrange production on time and control quality strictly.
4. Shorter delivery time.
Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time.
5. Professional Services
Provide all the detailed news and pictures from order to delivery;
Offer relative export documents and original certificate if needed;
Warm and considerable after-sale service
DKJL refractories exporting company is one of the most professional suppliers of refractories in China. Our main products are refractory and thermal insulation materials, heating elements, and industrial ceramics. They are available in various sizes and shapes. Our products enjoy a good reputation for their excellent quality and service in domestic and international markets.
1.How can I get your prompt quotation?
We can give you reply with quotation quickly if you kindly send the inquiry with following factors:
1).Choose the shape you need, like Rod, U, W, Single Spiral etc.
2) Cold zone: length and diameter;
3) Hot zone: length and diameter;
4) Length of the connector (bridge length);
5) Overall length;
6) Resistance you need.
2.What's the MOQ of the order?
No limit, we can offer the best suggestions and solutions according to your condition.
3. Which payment terms can you accept?
T/T,LC,Western Union,moneygram are available for us.
4. After an order is placed, when to deliver?
15-25days after confirming the order.
5. Does your company accept customization?
We accept OEM service.
6. How to solve the quality problems?
If the products don't conform to customer's samples or have quality problems, our company will be responsible to make compensation for it based on enough evidence.
7. What is the HS code?
The HS code is 85168000
8. How can I contact you?